Total Pageviews

Kevipedia

Kevipedia

Welcome to Kevipedia! Teaching you Kevipedia followers more and more about the life and times of dinosaurs and various other subjects that I am knowledgeable on!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

I Am Surprised at Myself for Not Freaking Out

This past afternoon, I was sitting on my 5 wheel computer chair replying to messages on Facebook when all of a sudden my chair began moving side to side, like as if I was on a ferry in the beautiful Azores, for at least 30 seconds to a minute; it was first reported that the earthquake to have approximately been measured at V.V on the Mercalli intensity scale, but it was then given an official report of approximately been measured at V on the Mercalli intensity scale. Luckily, no damages, injuries, or even deaths were reported, phew! Earthquakes are uncommon where I live; I have felt 6 previous earthquakes before feeling my 7th one this past afternoon.

The very first time I felt an earthquake was back in June of 1989 when I was on vacation in the beautiful Azores at an Azorean festival with my parents and sister and my mother’s side of the family when we all felt the earthquake hit.

I am surprised at myself for not freaking out when I felt my 7th earthquake this past afternoon. I am pretty sure you readers might be thinking I did not freak out because of how I felt my 7th one; you readers could be right about that. The thing is readers I freak out very easily, albeit over the littlest things. For those of you readers that know me very well, you all know that I freak out very easily, hence why I am surprised at myself for not freaking out. For those of you readers that do not know me very well, you all now know that I freak out very easily.

Pork Chop 4 Life! <:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment