Total Pageviews

Kevipedia

Kevipedia

Welcome to Kevipedia! Teaching you Kevipedia followers more and more about the life and times of dinosaurs and various other subjects that I am knowledgeable on!

Sunday 18 July 2010

I Have an Obsession with Older Women

Some of you readers know me well, but only a few of you know me really well to know that that I have an obsession with older women. For those of you readers that did not know I have this obsession, you all now know I have this obsession; I would like you readers to know that I do not have an obsession with older women in or close to their retirement, or in their late 50s, but I do have obsession with women over the age of 30-years-old to their mid 50s, mostly at 50-years-old than in their mid 50s. I would rather date older women than women my age or a bit younger than me; I would actually date women my age or a bit younger if the opportunity came, really, albeit I prefer dating older women.

My obsession with older women began when I was 4-years-old, all thanks to my sister’s female mates, or friends, or girlfriends, or however you readers want to call it; it was not until I was 8-years-old I had more of an obsession with older women, all thanks to my female teachers that were in their late 20s to their late 30s. There is a good chance you readers probably find it hard to believe I have been having this obsession at such a young age. If so, please note readers that I really have had this obsession since that age.

When I was visiting my taekwondo Master yesterday morning, a Portuguese woman, who I have not seen since February of this year at Pork Chop Mall, officially known as Dufferin Mall, walked into my taekwondo Master’s office. I consider this Portuguese woman a great looking woman with a great looking body; I am not the only one who thinks this, that is for sure, because she often gets stared at, or even hollered and howled at, by men whenever they see her walking out in public; she does not even wear any revealing wardrobe that would grab the attention of many men; she just happens to be a great looking woman that can grab the attention of many men whilst wearing non-revealing wardrobe. This is how great looking she is, readers. Most of those men, possibly all of them, who have stared and hollered and howled at her, for sure do not know that she is actually 45-years-old and that she is married with three kids. Yep, 45-years-old and married with three kids.

I have known this great looking woman since the year 2000; I only began talking to her in they year 2003two of her three kids when became my classmates at my taekwondo Master’s taekwondo class; she is not only a great looking lady; she is also a nice and funny one, along with an interesting personality, who gets along with everyone and who everyone gets along with. She and I used to joke around with one another and mock people whenever they walked by us, or were not looking around. She was a nice friend; we lost touch when my taekwondo Master closed his business. I would have gone as far as making a move on her if she was single with no kids, regardless of her age, but she would probably not go along with it. I would have not bothered making a move on her if she was a single mother, because it would make me feel uncomfortable.

Here are three other blog entries related to this blog entry:

Pork Chop

Taekwondo Master

Seducing Me in Front of Him and Many Other People

Pork Chop 4 Life! <:o)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the content that you share with us, it is so easy to understand and provide knowledge as well, thank you so very much for sharing such content. Looking forward to read your other post.
    What unconditional love means?
    Tips for long distance relationships
    Friendship is better than relationship
    Tips for dating older women
    Loving someone unconditionally is True

    ReplyDelete