Total Pageviews

Kevipedia

Kevipedia

Welcome to Kevipedia! Teaching you Kevipedia followers more and more about the life and times of dinosaurs and various other subjects that I am knowledgeable on!

Saturday 17 July 2010

Unexplainable Moments

All day yesterday and the day before yesterday, I was going through unexplainable moments where I felt like I was not myself; it felt like to me I was somebody else living another part of the world, a fantasy world, albeit I was still me and still living in this world. I sometimes go through those unexplainable moments; I had people talking to me; I would just look at them like as if they were speaking to me another language other than English or Portuguese, or I would be too focused on something else other than them. I do not know why I went through those unexplainable moments. I am actually glad to have gone through those unexplainable moments, because it gave me an idea to turn my unexplainable moments into a fictional fantasy story. It will not involve any action, or adventure, or romance, or even lions, tigers, and bears, oh my, and sex, oh no! Actually, more like oh yes! I am only kidding about the lions, tigers, and bears, and sex. Okay, it will involve sex. I am only kidding; I will just base the story on my unexplainable moments, nothing more and nothing less.

I do not know if any of you Blogspot friends have ever gone through those unexplainable moments. Maybe, maybe not.

Pork Chop 4 Life! <:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment