Total Pageviews

Kevipedia

Kevipedia

Welcome to Kevipedia! Teaching you Kevipedia followers more and more about the life and times of dinosaurs and various other subjects that I am knowledgeable on!

Sunday 18 July 2010

Taekwondo Master

This past morning, I paid a visit to my erstwhile taekwondo Master; I had not seen him since the Christmas holidays. Whenever a taekwondo classmate of mine forgot his or her coloured belt, or his or her entire taekwondo uniform, my erstwhile taekwondo Master would say these exact words:

“Do you forget to breath?”

The student would answer by saying these exact words:

“No.”

My erstwhile taekwondo Master would then reply back by saying these exact words:

“Then, that is no excuse to forget your belt.”

Or this:

“Then, that is no excuse to forget your uniform.”

Oh, how I miss taekwondo. Oh, how I miss it very, very much. Oh so, so, very, very much.

99 percent of the students were Pork Chops, 98 percent if you readers include three brothers who were half Pork Chops and half Wops, or Pork Wops. In better sense, 98 percent of the students were Portuguese, 2 percent were half Portuguese and half Italian, Canadians, European Jews, Israeli Jews, Italians, and Middle Easterners, or Persians, or Arabs, or however you readers want to call them. Those other 2 percent of students were mostly absent, due to travel distances to get to my taekwondo class. The Italians showed up to class more than the other 2 percent of students, but not as often as my fellow Pork Chops and I. My Pork Chops and I were all one big happy family; I miss taekwondo because of that and of other reasons, which I will explain those other reasons starting on my next paragraph.


We would often play football for 45 minutes before class began, due to us all being football fanatics, due to football being in our Portuguese blood, and due to helping boost our energy. We would never get tired from our taekwondo training after playing football, believe it or not.

My classmates and I often performed on stage in front of Portuguese crowds during Portuguese festivals. My classmates and I would jump high and long and break boards; I would sometimes break four boards by breaking them with two boards together, but I mostly broke four boards with one board each; I would break one of four boards with my hands and feet, just like I sometimes did with two boards at once.

My classmates and I learned how to defend ourselves and others, of course, and also learned how to use weapons, especially nunchaku, commonly called as nunchucks, or even as chucks, sometimes known as chain sticks. The nunchaku was a really great weapon to learn and use. It was, and still is, my most favourite weapon.

I once participated in a taekwondo tournament that my taekwondo class held; I drew in 3rd place with a taekwondo classmate of mine; we both had to share the 3rd place podium together; he kicked me out of the podium, in a joking kind of way, as the photographer took a picture of us and the 2nd and 1st place finishers. The photographer had to retake the picture because of me being kicked out of the podium.

I ended my taekwondo career in the red belt level, just two belts away from me being in a black belt level; I was close to going for my black stripe exam; I never got a chance to go for the exam, sadly, because my taekwondo Master had to close the business. The closer of the business was for personal reasons; it had nothing to do with money issues, like what the rumours suggested by most people; it had to do with sex, lies, and audiotape! I am only kidding; I hope I got you readers there; it had to do with jealously, politics, and my taekwondo Master being Madeiran.

I never joined another taekwondo club ever since my taekwondo Master closed his business; it is not the same; it is like having a parent replacing another parent after the original parent had died, or had gone through a divorce, or like as if owning a new car after the original one had gone into a big car accident, or had stopped running because of old age. I will only join another taekwondo club if my taekwondo Master ever decides to open another one; I will join with him, of course.

I asked my taekwondo Master this past morning if he was to ever open another one. He answered me that he would like to, but at the same time he does not want to.

For those of you readers that know me well, you all know that I get mad and nervous very easily and quickly. Taekwondo had helped me fight off my heating and issue moments pure 100 percent.

Before my taekwondo career began, my parents and sister had a hard time on handling my heating and issue moments.

During my taekwondo career, it helped cool me down by fighting off my heating and issue moments pure 100 percent.

Now that my taekwondo career has ended, possibly for good, I am, once again, back to my heating and issue moments, oi, not good, not good at all. Albeit I am back to my heating and issue moments, I am glad to write that they are not as heating and issue moments like before I took taekwondo, believe it or not.

Here are three other blog entries related to this blog entry.

Pork Chops

I Have an Obsession with Older Women

Seducing Me in Front of Him and Many Other People

Pork Chop 4 Life! <:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment