Total Pageviews

Kevipedia

Kevipedia

Welcome to Kevipedia! Teaching you Kevipedia followers more and more about the life and times of dinosaurs and various other subjects that I am knowledgeable on!

Monday 19 July 2010

Seducing Me in Front of Him and Many Other People

There are those who can spot things and people from a mile away. I am one of those people. I am pretty sure you readers are just like me and those people.

Two mornings ago, after paying a visit to my taekwondo Master and the morning before I admitted to you readers that I have an obsession with older women, I went to a Portuguese café to buy a plastic bag. I noticed from a mile away a great looking young Pork Chop lady with a great pair of legs sitting inside there as I was walking on my way there. She was with two men, who one looked to me to be her husband or boyfriend; the other man looked to me to be a friend.

When I walked inside, I noticed there was a big line-up and also noticed that her great pair of legs were better looking than when I had first noticed them from outside the window. She was wearing what looked to me a short dress; it was one of those short dresses that look like shirts; I decided to turn around to stare at her legs for one last time, since the line-up was not moving.

When I turned around, I noticed she had been staring at me before I turned around to stare at her legs. She smiled at me; her smile excited me a bit, unsurprisingly. I smiled at her back, of course. She then made a quick stare at husband, or boyfriend, and turned back around to stare at me by licking her lips around her tongue whilst staring at me! I am serious, readers! She really, really did this! Now, I was getting excited, unsurprisingly, as she was doing this; I kept looking at the man she was with as I was unsure her if he was her husband or boyfriend and if he was going to notice her seducing me in front of him and many other people. Now readers, I do not know if any of you will believe what you will about to read on next paragraph. I would like all of you to know that what you are about to read is an honest truth.

She continued seducing me by putting her right index finger on her right thigh and had slowly, but gradually, moved her index finger up to her short dress to show me her upper thigh. I am serious, readers! This is the honest truth! She then stopped to going back to smiling and licking her lips at me. Now her seducing me was turning me on, unsurprisingly, but I was kind of worried if the man she was with was going to notice or not her seducing me. He was too focused on the conversation he was having with his friend, but I kept staring at him in case he notices her seducing me; she was unworried of him noticing her seducing me. I guess her seducing me could be a sign she possibly seduces many other men often right in front of her man since he possibly never notices her seducing men. She stopped seducing me after staring at the line-up; I turned and noticed it was my turn to be served.

After I bought the plastic bag, I stared at her as I was walking outside from the Portuguese café and noticed her staring at me from the corner of her right eye until I got outside and noticed from inside she smiled and fully stared at me for one last time until we were unable to see each other.

I have been seduced before; I just never have been seduced like that in front of lots of people where many could see the seducing, especially in front of somebody that could be their boyfriend or husband. Mind you readers, I cannot fully confirm if anyone noticed and if the man she was her husband or boyfriend. That could likely be the last time I will ever experience anything like that out in public again!

Wow! What an unforgettable short turn on adventure I experienced!

Here are three other blog entries related to this blog entry:

Pork Chop

Taekwondo Master

I Have an Obsession with Older Women

Pork Chop 4 Life! <:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment